French Vanilla 7 oz Candle- Emerald Collection
French Vanilla Candle in a 7 oz Jar - Emerald Collection
French Vanilla is the sweet and buttery classic scent that everyone loves
SCENT NOTES: What it smells like
•Base: Toasted Sugar
CANDLE INFO: What you're getting
• 7.0 oz soy wax, cotton wick, phthalate free oils
• 50-60 hour burn time
• Reusable glass jar and metal lid
• Made to order for guaranteed top quality
CANDLE CARE: How to get the most out of your candle
• On the first burn, make sure that the entire top of the candle has melted.
• Trim the wicks to 1/4" after each lighting.
• Keep the candle away from flammable objects, drafts, kids, and pets.
• Never burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
• Keep the candle free of debris.
• If you find that the scent is difficult to smell when burning, place the candle in a smaller space, or take a break from the candle for a few hours. Soy wax has a softer scent throw than other waxes and can be subtle when in large spaces. We adapt to scents quite quickly, so if you've been burning your candle for a few hours and can't seem to smell it anymore, it might be time for a little break! Now is the perfect time to light up one of your other favorite Bow & Arrow scents!
These 7 oz candles have a burn time of approximately 50-60 hours.
Each candle is composed of 100% soy wax, phthalate free oils, and cotton core wicks. Our soy candles are clean burning and will not leave black residue as long as the wicks are trimmed correctly.
All of our candles are hand poured in small batches to ensure top notch quality every time.
If you are unsure about the scent of any of our candles, click here to visit our "Pick 5 Soy Candle Sample Pack" listing where you can choose to sample any of our scents.
We've sourced jars that are multi-purpose and reusable. After you have finished burning your candle, let the jar cool completely and place it in the freezer until the wax has hardened fully. The wax and wick should be easily popped out with a spoon and the jar can be cleaned out and reused in many different ways.
***When burning for the first time, burn for at least one hour to ensure that the top layer of the candle is completely melted. If the top layer is not melted, the candle will not burn all the way down. Also, please trim your wicks to 1/4" every time you burn your candle to avoid the emission of black smoke.
Please feel free to send us a message if you have any questions.